CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Human

Yay! I have my new blog layout. Finally! Thanks to google. LOL. :)

Ahhhh... It has been a very tiring and challenging sem for me.
So many things happened.
Many people laughed.
Many people cried.
Lots of them were born.
Lots of them died (literally :( ).
All of them seem very close to my heart
Or have at least touched my life in one way or another
There were times when I'd feel scared because I don't want certain things to happen to me like it happened to them.
However, there were times too when I'd simply wish I was like them.

*sighs* This is so funny. I'm trying to sound poetic. Hahaha... ENOUGH.
Laaaah... Actually, I just want to express myself without using too many words (Because I don't want to think too much.XD The left (?) side of my brain seems to be working doubly hard that I only see words instead of pictures inside my head). But really... This sem has been a rollercoaster ride. In fact, THIS YEAR has been one, but I'll save that for my year-ender post. Hahaha... I still have approximately 3 months before I get to say hello to year 2009.

Haaay... Life... Sometimes I don't know how to feel about it anymore. There are days when I don't know if I should be happy or sad... bubbly or gloomy... hopeful or pessimistic... Aiyo... I guess I'm just afraid to feel things. STILL afraid to feel things.

But honestly, I think I've grown a lot compared to who I was before. I'm more optimistic and more straight-forward in expressing my feelings. More relaxed and lighthearted.

But not that much... yet... Hahaha...XD I'm still learning.

However, if there's one thing I'm really happy of discovering these past 6 months, I'd say it's my determination. I never thought I'd be able to experience what I am going through right now. They're actually not part of my plans (SO NOT PART OF MY PLANS...), but I guess that's what makes life exciting and meaningful - when things go out of control. They make you strive harder because you're forced to get on your feet and fight. They make you realize your capabilities and limitations. They remind you that you can always do more (hmm... is it really "always"? still thinking about it till now).

Most importantly, they make you feel more human. :D

[This post seems to be "bitin" (Haha, conyo), but I couldn't think of anything else to say. My head's been aching the whole day.XD Nevertheless, I'll post this]

2 comments:

claude dietrich said...

bitin talaga!XP

hehehehehe.

i can tell it has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride from hell for you, same thing with me here.xp

i'm glad you haven't lost touch with reality by being human in every virtual way conceivable, yun na lang reminder natin na kahit ansagwa ng mundo, it's still b-e-a-utiful.=P

yes, you have grown much much more than what you were before, our many many ym/text sessions can prove that.xp and yes, learning is a never-ending thing, so do expect more growth in the coming years.xp

Hannah said...

Washuuu... Baka naman yung route ng rollercoaster mo, puro pataas. Wahahaha... Maganda kaya sem mo ngayon!!! Hahaha... But viewing my experiences in a positive way, I think ganun din naman ang magiging route ko. :) Sana lang talaga hindi ako tumanda nang paurong at maalala ko lahat ng mga natututunan ko. :)

True... Kaya nga hindi ako umiinom ng Cherifer eh... Baka masobrahan na ako sa growth. Hehehe...

Corny.